Goldsborough CE and Sicklinghall Community Primary Schools promotes the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils in its care.
All policies work alongside our Child Protection Policy, Safeguarding Policy and Equalities Scheme, which sets out our strategy for ensuring equal opportunities for all.
- To keep everyone in our school safe.
- To make sure that everyone who comes to our school is happy and enjoys coming to school.
- To set the best possible example to visitors, other pupils, staff and when we represent school on trips.
- To help everyone to develop good manners towards everybody.
- To make sure everyone knows what is expected of them in our school.
The attached PDF file sets out the Federations policy regarding behaviour