Hello Silver Birch!
How are you all? This week try to get yourself into a bit of a routine for learning at home.
It may even be ....fun!
1. When you are learning at home, do it 'little and often'. Change between different activities, including some online ones, so that you don’t start to feel bored.
2. You don’t have to do everything every day. We don’t do reading comprehensions and long pieces of writing every day, do we? It’s a good idea to try and do some Maths and some English each day but you don’t have to do it all!
3. Make sure you move about! Get outside in the garden, make yourself an exercise circuit, do some Go Noodle, join Joe Wicks on his YouTube page every morning at 9 (we’ll be there!), Relax Kids and Cosmic Yoga are great too.
4. Be creative! This helps you to feel more positive and calmer about things. Do the things you enjoy most – drawing, making, crafting, colouring, coding, singing, sewing, gardening.
5. Keep in touch! Call someone or even video call them, tweet the school account, send an email! We’d love to hear from you.
Mrs Keetley & Miss Fielding